Sunday, February 15, 2009

And it begins...

I am so very excited about http://www.ebookarma.com/! Not only will this fulfil what I, personally, have been searching for, it will give everybody the opportunity to fulfil their dreams and even make money. Yes, make money!

A few months back, I was relentlessly searching for a way to help other people make money, and it has finally come to me. Not only has it come, it is rushing in like a wave! I keep getting more and more ideas on how everybody can profit from ebooKarma.com, either from:
  • Writing and selling their book(s)
  • Doing "side" work with ghostwriting, graphic design, proofreading, etc.
  • Being an affiliate (for author sales, ad sales, and later on membership sales)
  • etc.... and more to come!

I just have to figure out how the whole website actually "works". How to make it all fall seamlessly together. Ug. I hate that part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Check out www.ebooKarma.com for your book buying desires, or to publish your own book!